[CQ-Contest] WPX Dates

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX Dates
From: cookc@teleport.com (Craig R. Cook)
Date: Wed Apr 29 21:00:50 1998
Maybe this subject was beat to death previously, I am in the habit of
deleting anything with "WPX" anywhere in the subject line.
The following appears in the May 1998 CQ magazine:

On page 13, N8BJQ says the dates for the 1998 contest are May 30-31.

On page 71, K1AR says May 24-25.

I learned not to take anything on any of the internet or www contest
calendars as gospel, they are frequently wrong. Now the organizer's own rag
is equally suspect. Makes it hard to make plans with the family and
springtime activities. Oh well, I'll bet I find out the proper dates now.

                                        Craig - N7OR

             "We're hosed, eh!"
             -The 1998 NJ Devils.