[CQ-Contest] Do you know what you missed last weekend, or were you havin

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Do you know what you missed last weekend, or were you having fun!
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Thu Apr 30 09:08:01 1998
The following e-mail was just read....the Florida QSO Party log checker
K1TO reports the good news that:

> Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
> It is my pleasure to confirm that all 67 Florida Counties were active
> during the FQP.
>
> WA3HAE submitted a log with 64 of them, then Ed, KN4Y confirmed
> activating the other 3.
>
> Tremendous job, especially to Walt, KN4T, our County Activation
> Coordinator!!
>
> 73, Dan, K1TO
>
> (The logs are piling in!)
>
> ---

Congrats to the persistent WA3HAE, although he will not get "the orange
broom" for working all 67 Florida Counties it does appear from Floridians
comments thus far that he was a tenacious competitor......

K4OJ