[CQ-Contest] SP-DX contest: strange problem!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SP-DX contest: strange problem!
From: egbert.hertsen@pandora.be (ON4CAS / N1TOI)
Date: Thu Apr 30 17:45:34 1998
HI contesters !

I enjoyed working in this year's edition of the SP-DX contest. On April
7th, I sent my log to the address indicated in the '97 results booklet:
PZK
SP-DX Contest Committee.
P.O. Box 320
00-950 Warszawa
Poland

Today, I got my own envelope back with a stamp from the Polish postal service:
"N'EXISTE PLUS", which is French for "DOES NO LONGER EXISTS"...

A quick look in some HAM magazines tells me this address was also published
in these periodicals...

All logs should have reached the PZK before April 30... that's TODAY...

The PZK booklet does not indicate any e-mail address for log entry, but I
sent an e-mail to the PZK (address on the IARU webpage).

CUAGN in some contest...

73 de Egbert
ON4CAS / N1TOI
and remember... the final courtesy of a QSO is a QSL!
http://users.pandora.be/egbert.hertsen/index.htm
e-mail: egbert.hertsen@pandora.be