[CQ-Contest] Re: CQ-M question

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: CQ-M question
From: bagno@mai.ru (Dmitri Bagno RW3FO)
Date: Fri May 1 14:29:32 1998
On Thu, 30 Apr 1998 J. Feustle (N8JF) wrote:
| What constitutes a "P-150-C" country? I'd like to play in this one
| and would prefer to have a better idea of what I'm working with.

The list of countries and territories for "P-150-C" award is allocated at

        http://www.mai.ru/~crc/crc_e/award/r150s_e.htm

>From this page the same list as a WinWord 6.0 19kB table can be
downloaded as well.

The principles of the "P-150-C" list forming are:

The "P-150-C" award ("Worked with 150 Countries") is based on DXCC
   country list and is expanded with the following territories:
1. Republics (21) within the Russian Federation, which use callsign
   prefixes RA-RZ, UA-UI, followed by 1N, 4P, 4S, 4U, 4W, 4Y, 6E, 6I,
   6J, 6P, 6Q, 6W, 6X, 6Y, 9W, 9X, 9Z, 0O, 0Q, 0W, 0Y.
2. Russian islands (12):
   RA1O New Land Is. (Novaya Zemlya Is.), Arctic, Europe
   RA1O Victoria I, Arctic, Europe
   RA0B North Land Is. (Severnaya Zemlya Is.), Arctic, Asia
   RA0B Ushakova I., Arctic, Asia
   RA0B Uyedineniya I., Arctic, Asia
   RA0B Wize I., Arctic, Asia
   RA0C Iony I., Asia
   RA0F Kurile Is., Asia
   RA0F Sakhalin I., Asia
   RA0K Wrangel I., Arctic, Asia
   RA0Q New Siberian Is., Arctic, Asia
   RA0Z Komandorskie Is., Asia
3. Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Ukraine territory.
   Callsign series are UR-UZ / EM-EO#J.
4. United Nations centre in Vienna, Austria, callsign 4U1VIC.

It should be noted also that some loggers support CQ-M contest
completely, just choose "CQ-M" in setup. I know, that N6TR' "TRLog"
and EI5DI' "Super Duper" do it - TKS Larry and Paul.
I am sorry I have no information about other programms.

If your lovely logging software does not supporting CQ-M Contest,
use any similar contest template with RS(T) and serial number in
exchange and DXCC multipliers list. If you will not mark some
specific "P-150-C" multipliers, contest committee will do it for you
and recalculate your score.

73s
Dmitri RW3FO
        Dmitri Bagno           |   Krenkel Central Radioclub of Russia
 Radio amateur call sign RW3FO | P.O.Box 88 Moscow, home of CQ-M contest,
     Email: bagno@mai.ru       |   "P-150-C", "RAEM", "P-100-O" awards
 Web: http://www.mai.ru/~rw3fo |          http://www.mai.ru/~crc