[CQ-Contest] Space available at the Crowne Plaza (Stouffers)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Space available at the Crowne Plaza (Stouffers)
From: trogo@primenet.com (Tony Rogozinski)
Date: Tue May 12 14:54:36 1998
Mike KC7V and I have a bed available in our room at the Crowne Plaza
beginning wednesday night.  Must be a non-smoker and willing to pay
1/3 the room cost.  Also, should not be a light sleeper as we're usually
up very late each night.  E-mail if interested.

Tony

                            N7BG
                VooDoo Contest Group
           I collect telegraph keys, "bugs" and