[CQ-Contest] NEED RIDE CINCINNATI-->DAYTON.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NEED RIDE CINCINNATI-->DAYTON.
From: mzyd108@unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk (Marios Nicolaou 5B4WN)
Date: Wed May 13 10:11:40 1998
Hi there,

I apologise for the bandwidth.

It seems for the time being that I am stuck at the Cincinnati airport on
Thursday evening ~18:45. I wonder if anybody would be driving towards
dayton at the time and will be willing to take a small detour
 help out. I will have a medium size suitcase!
I am staying at the Univ. pof Dayton but anywhere in Dayton is fine.
I can always contribute for gas etc etc.

Please reply to me by email or call 619 259 2677 (San Diego) (and I can
call back).

Thank you for your attention and I am looking forward to seeing you all at
Dayton

Best 73s
Marios
5B4WN