[CQ-Contest] Points

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Points
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Thu May 14 00:19:06 1998
Dr B sez that:

Finally anyone who buys me dinner at Dayton gets 3 points,
buys me a drink 2 points, talks to me 1 point.

So, if I talk to you on Thursday night, Friday Night, and Saturday Night at
the Crowne Plaza is that three points or are Friday and Saturday
dupes......

And if I talk to you at the Hara arena on Friday and Saturday are those
also good for one point....

And if I talk to you on Saturday afternoon at the "off-site" location is
that another point?

Are these valid points?

73,

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm