[CQ-Contest] June QST arrives

Subject: [CQ-Contest] June QST arrives
From: henrypol2@juno.com (henrypol2@juno.com)
Date: Sat May 16 11:47:15 1998
Instead of flying off to Dayton Friday morning, I decided to swing by the
PO box while out running errands on my day off from work.  I was
pleasantly surprised to find the latest copy of QST.  I guess this means
that there will be lots of copies available at Dayton this weekend.

Front cover photo of KC7RPA operating CW QRP from inside a tent with his
trusty companion, Ripply.

Since this is the June issue and Field Day is in June, there is a lot of
Field Day oriented material.

Field Day:  QRP Field Day Survival Guide; Bidirectional Antennas for
Field Day; Field Day Success at VHF and Above.

Contest Related items:  Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters,
Part 2; Product Review - Alinco DX-77T Transceiver; Hints & Kinks column
- Top-Loaded Delta Loop Revisited; Results - 97 ARRL November Sweepstakes
Phone, and 98 January VHF Sweepstakes.

Other Interesting items:  The OCR (optically coupled regenerative)
Receiver; Home-brewing in the Internet Age.

73 and good reading,
Henry Pollock - K4TMC
Raleigh, NC

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]