[CQ-Contest] TS-930S Plated-thru hold repair list

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TS-930S Plated-thru hold repair list
From: n0ss@sockets.net (Tom Hammond)
Date: Sat May 23 11:40:30 1998
Greetings:

Sorry for taking up so much bandwidth, but I now have all four
pages of the Kenwood Service Bulletin regarding problems caused
by the failed plated-thru holes in early production runs of the
TS-930S.  The pages have been scanned, and 'sanitized' a bit,
and ZIPped into a file which is about 180kb in size.  The unZIPped
files are all .BMP files which, when printed, produce copies
better than the original from which I worked.

Since I haven't heard back from Bill, W4AN (sorry about blowing
your call before, Bill), I don't know if I'll be able to post
this file to the CQ-Contest FTP site, so I'll make the listings
available for e-mail file ATTACHment to anyone who requests it.

If you want this listing, PLEASE be kind enough to let me know
a.s.a.p., so we don't drag this thing out over several months.
The old man gets grouchy after a time...

73 and good luck,

Tom Hammond    N0SS