[CQ-Contest] RTTY for FD

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RTTY for FD
From: wd4ahz@gte.net (Ron Wetjen)
Date: Tue Jun 9 17:51:07 1998
Last year, we ran 2A and finished 15th ... a major accomplishment for us,
PLUS we had excess help in the form of operators.  This year, with even
more help, we plan on giving 3A a shot.  Our idea is to have one dedicated
SSB and one dedicated CW station running at all times.  The additional 3rd
station, can then be used by the less experienced operators for training
with operating and computer logging, and can be used on SSB, CW, and RTTY
without having to sacrifice a dedicated CW/SSB station.  With guys such as
K1TO, WC4E, and K4OJ doing the "training" (and some operating!), we hope to
get some future contesters started in the right direction!

Only 18 days til Field Day!!  Look for us as WB4NJV.

Good luck,  Ron  WD4AHZ

--

Ron Wetjen
mailto:wd4ahz@gte.net