[CQ-Contest] 2 radio audio mixing?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2 radio audio mixing?
From: RThompson@factorysoft.com (Randy Thompson)
Date: Mon Jun 15 14:27:44 1998
I also do the simple switching except I do it with toggle switches instead
of a rotary switch.  I have a switch for the right ear and one for the left.
This lets me put any radio in any ear at any time.  (Yes, the rotary switch
is probably better, but been using this same dirt simple box for 24 years
now.)

I tried the mixing method using a potentiometer one time.  It was completely
disorienting for me.  I need the complete separation of audio into each ear
to provide the spatial relationship of what signal is coming from which
radio.

Randy, K5ZD