[CQ-Contest] More logs dumped from 10M Contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] More logs dumped from 10M Contest
From: bbond@global2000.net (Ben Bond)
Date: Mon Jun 15 16:57:42 1998
Bill,
It seems that the Arrl results are in error in most contests. For instance,
In SS phone, W6XR is reported to be in ENY when he is
located in WNY. There are also questions involving other stations
who may have been reported in wrong categories. The errors  run from scores
published in error to those, like yours, not included at all.

I know this won't make a big difference in our lives, but I wish they would
have some pride and try to publish correct results....

Ben W2PS