[CQ-Contest] Multi Rx: Same Band

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Multi Rx: Same Band
From: k7qq@juno.com (Rex J Maner)
Date: Mon Jun 22 17:54:46 1998
Hello
I was one of the operators at W7RM, back in the days of Foul Wx Bluff,
using the antenna setup described by  K5MM.

The combination that we used was a pair of Stacked  5 or 6 el yagis at
approx 150 ft average.  The other Antenna was a 3 el yagi at  about 50 ft
above salt water. It was located about 400 foot below the other 2 antenna
and had the face of the bluff behind and between it and the stack. With
Chip (K7JA) running JA's , I was able to call and work other stations
within 5 khz. and at that time there was no single tx per band rule so we
would both have piles going at times.
This setup was a once in a lifetime opportunity and for 99.9% of us will
never happen.

Good luck with the 2 Rig op's , I'm just not that good to do 2 rigs on
CW. I have tuff enuf time with 1 rig.

                                                  Quack   K7QQ

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]