[CQ-Contest] Recap: Packet Cheating

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Recap: Packet Cheating
From: w6go@quiknet.com (Jay O'Brien)
Date: Thu Jun 4 01:10:58 1998
On May 28th I posted a message about the use of PacketCluster by
"single Ops".  I received many responses directly, some of which
I have excerpted for this summary.  I was able to obtain permission
from several respondees to identify them here.  I queried the others,
and received no responses, perhaps due to a mail problem at my ISP.

My original post is repeated below, followed by the responses.

73, Jay
w6go@quiknet.com