[CQ-Contest] J6DX needs op

Subject: [CQ-Contest] J6DX needs op
From: scottal@erinet.com (Scott A. Lehman N9AG)
Date: Sat Jun 6 01:54:45 1998
The J6DX team needs an additional team member for the
1998 CQWW CW contest.

We added a new member recently and that forced us to
rent an additional cottage.  We need one full-time op
to share the facility.

This year's trip will take place from November 23 to
December 7 and will cover the CQWW CW and the
ARRL 160 meter contest.  We will be Multi-multi for
the CQWW and can really use a good op to fill in the
holes in the schedule.

If you are interested, contact me by e-mail, or by phone
at 937-548-6230 (between 00Z and 02Z weekdays or
any time weekends) and I will give you more information.

73, Scott N9AG/J68AS