[CQ-Contest] RE:Field day lament

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE:Field day lament
From: w8car@lrbcg.com (Dan Kovatch)
Date: Mon Jun 29 18:05:15 1998
Tom's post made me get out the rules and look.
Class D station may not COUNT other D stations for points-doesn't say
you can't work them-I worked a ton! (I was 1D)

The objective (rule 2 ) states the object is" to work as many stations
as possible on any and all amateur bands"  No mention is made of NOT
working class D stations.

In a real emergency, I assume D stations would work each other ( but not
for points :)

My question is: Do any of the logging programs take it in to account if
YOU set ur program to class D to not score points My 9.xx version of NA
doesn't.

Flame me if you must but as in DX, WFWL. Lots of guys who don't contest
do field day---I'm all for activity or any kind !
73 and CU in IARU
Dan
W8CAR