[CQ-Contest] POST CONTEST MACHINATIONS

Subject: [CQ-Contest] POST CONTEST MACHINATIONS
From: W3DMB@aol.com (W3DMB@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 30 11:59:35 1998
Hi Jim,   Good reply...
  Maybe we should have a contest that only allowed Straight Keys and paper
logs using ink pens (quill pens prefered) -- however, I think the scores would
be very low and the number of participants would drop to the point that nobody
could tell there was a contest by listening on the bands..   If it's
available, it will be used..

73  Jerry
      W3DMB