[CQ-Contest] Top Ten Devices - Service

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Top Ten Devices - Service
From: n4to@ct.net (Victor A. Dubois)
Date: Wed Jul 1 16:15:33 1998
Just a short note to pat the guys at Top Ten Devices for their outstanding
service. I had a brush with lightning and had to get one of the Automatic
Band Decoders serviced. I sent it back to Top Ten Devices and it was
returned within a week repaired, including mail time both ways. It was
repaired and at a VERY VERY reasonable price.

I don't have any connection to Top Ten Devices other than that of an
extremely pleased customer. Hopefully I'll never need their repair services
again because of a visit from lightning.

I have absoloutely no qualms about recommending their units for use in any
contest station.

73,

Vic  N4TO
n4to@ct.net