[RE: [CQ-Contest] State QSO parties]

Subject: [RE: [CQ-Contest] State QSO parties]
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon Jul 13 04:00:49 1998
The recent success of the newly revived Florida QSO Party was largely due
to our being able to activate all of Florida's counties.  The only way to
activate them all in most any state is to have mobiles.

I would love the idea of evening QSO parties...but it will never work, just
ask the MARAC guys - too many guys have to go mobile to make the state QSO
parties happen.

73,

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm