[CQ-Contest] cq Budapest, Hungary

Subject: [CQ-Contest] cq Budapest, Hungary
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Thu Jul 16 10:01:45 1998
Hi out there in contest land..am traveling to Budapest, Istalbul, and Tel
Aviv in the next few days and would like to meet other contestors...arrival
in Budapest on the morning of the 18th...arrival in Istanbul on the 20th,
and Tel Aviv on the 21st...will be on email for the next couple days...de
Rick NQ4I

ps...update on antenna repairs...the insurance co ( State Farm) low balled
the claim...they are depreciating my estimate...for the years that the
tower has been up...but I am still rebuilding...have put up a 6 el 10m on
36 ft boom to replace the 8 el 10m...have located a 3 element telrex to
replace mine, and have located a 5 el 20m to replace the 6 el KLM...the 80m
2 el is still not sure which way to go...more updates later...