[CQ-Contest] Announcing: Watch-a-Contest live on Internet

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Announcing: Watch-a-Contest live on Internet
From: n6ig@netcom.com (Jim Pratt)
Date: Sun Aug 2 13:54:11 1998
I am surprised this announcement hasn't generated much comment, I guess
people are too busy trying to fix the CQWW point structure which, IMHO,
isn't broken.  If it were, why would the activity in CQWW be skyrocketing
in recent years?  Anyway...

I had considered adding a "Jim-Cam" during some contest to show me
operating the contest on-line, along with the frequency on which I was
operating, and with a RealAudio feed of my TX/RX audio.  But, after
talking to several people, I was persuaded this probably wasn't a good
idea since it would be like "self spotting" myself via the internet, a
violation of the contest rules.

Not sure if WAE has such rules as I am not into that contest, but what do
others thing about this?  Why no response?

73, Jim  N6IG