[CQ-Contest] What Yuri said

Subject: [CQ-Contest] What Yuri said
From: miltj@aepnet.com (Milt Jensen)
Date: Wed Aug 5 18:21:55 1998
BY FAR THE BEST PROPOSAL YET, IMHO!!!  BUT WHAT DO I KNOW???  I'M ONE
WHO OPERATES A ZONE 3, 160 METER ONLY STATION.  IT SURE WOULD BE GREAT
TO HAVE POINT COUNTERS FOR THE 75-80% OF Qs WHICH ARE ZERO (0) UNDER THE
CURRENT POINT SYSTEM.  I'M JUST 160, ZONE 3 FODDER FOR ALL THE ZONE 4 &
5 STATIONS.     73 DE MILT, N5IA, OP AT N7GP