[CQ-Contest] 5H3 Photo

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 5H3 Photo
From: nt5c@easy.com (John Warren)
Date: Tue Aug 11 19:47:03 1998
Please forgive my asking this question on the Contest Reflector, but the DX
Reflector is dead, dormant, in transition, or whatever...

I'm looking at an AP photo from our local newspaper of the demolished U.S.
Embassy in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Immediately to the right of the embassy
is a housing compound, with a good size tower and multi-element beam
clearly visible. Wonder who that belongs to?

I hope that none of our amateur friends were victims in 5Z4 or 5H3.

John, NT5C.