[CQ-Contest] Hints needed !

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Hints needed !
From: it9blb@mbox.infcom.it (G.La Parola, IT9BLB)
Date: Sat Oct 31 16:35:10 1998

--------------4B6BB7E39071F916DB7946C2

Gerard Parat wrote:

> Hi gents,

> It has been four years from now I have been waiting for a plaque I won

> in the CQ WPX 1994 for the European combined category.
> I try thousands of way to get this plaque... still nothing. So if you
> know a black magic, a miracle method or whatever, don't hesitate to send
> your suggestions.
> BTW, if there was someone else in the same situation, we can share our
> adventures.
>
> 73 Gerard F6FGZ

Hi Gerard,
I'm exactly in the same situation: I'm still waiting for the plaque I won in
the
CQ WW SSB 1994   for the  1st EU place in 20mt S.O.S.B. QRO .
I tryed a lot of ways, also I gave a personal request, written on a QSL, to
John K1AR during our staying in the 1996 WRTC other than some E-mails
never answered...........I used also 3 times the advised E-mail to send
such requests: awards@cqww.com  .........nothing !

That was my only plaque in a CQ WW contest, and I'm really hoping to
receive it.

Please, add me to the list of people interested into any miracle metod to
get the price!

73s, "Joe" IT9BLB

--
** Giuseppe La Parola, IT9BLB/IU9S/9H3DC/KF6FBC/IH9P
** E-mail:  it9blb@mbox.infcom.it or glaparol@mbox.infcom.it

--------------4B6BB7E39071F916DB7946C2

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Gerard Parat wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Hi gents,</BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>It has been four years from now I have been waiting
for a plaque I won</BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>in the CQ WPX 1994 for the European combined category.
<BR>I try thousands of way to get this plaque... still nothing. So if you
<BR>know a black magic, a miracle method or whatever, don't hesitate to
send
<BR>your suggestions.
<BR>BTW, if there was someone else in the same situation, we can share
our
<BR>adventures.

<P>73 Gerard F6FGZ
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi Gerard,
<BR>I'm exactly in the same situation: I'm still waiting for the plaque
I won in the
<BR>CQ WW SSB 1994&nbsp;&nbsp; for the&nbsp; 1st EU place in 20mt S.O.S.B.
QRO .
<BR>I tryed a lot of ways, also I gave a personal request, written on a
QSL, to
<BR>John K1AR during our staying in the 1996 WRTC other than some E-mails
<BR>never answered...........I used also 3 times the advised E-mail to
send
<BR>such requests: <B>awards@cqww.com</B>&nbsp; .........nothing !

<P>That was my only plaque in a CQ WW contest, and I'm really hoping to
<BR>receive it.

<P>Please, add me to the list of people interested into any miracle metod
<BR>get the price!

<P>73s, "Joe" IT9BLB
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>--
<BR>** Giuseppe La Parola, IT9BLB/IU9S/9H3DC/KF6FBC/IH9P
<BR>** E-mail:&nbsp; it9blb@mbox.infcom.it or glaparol@mbox.infcom.it
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------4B6BB7E39071F916DB7946C2--