[CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 1997 results...some analyse

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 1997 results...some analyse
From: z.pitman@libertel.nl (z.pitman@libertel.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 2 13:34:02 1998
Hi Timo et al,

Isn't there a DQ-limit for this ? I remember in some contest if the
claimed score is 5% (or so) less then the claimed it resulted autoamtic
DQ.

73s

Zoli HA1AG

>I made a quick research of European multi-single scores. Of course,
>there is always a chance of typos, but it is interesting to see how
>much your final score can be lower than your claimed score - without
>disqualification.

<snip>

> "Top errors"
>
> LZ7M  42,6
> US0Q  36,2
> OL3A  31,3
> EU8T  27,1
<snip>

From: brad.mugleston@gwl.com" <brad.mugleston@gwl.com (Brad Mugleston)
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Newby Help

OK, I'm new to this contest stuff and I found I am not prepared.  I was going
to run in the CQWW but the day of the event I found I didn't know what my CQ
Zone was.  Now I'm looking at Sweepstakes and I need to find out my Section (I
think its Colorado based on the contest article in Worldradio but I'm not
sure).

For SS do I send Colorado or CO in CW (it's got to be CO, PLEASE!!!).

Is there a web site that gives this type of things?  I would like to know all
the CQ Zones (so I know where I'm talking to next year) and the SS Sections for
the same reason.

Also, what other contests are out there that require items I wasn't born to
know and where can I find them?

Thanks,

de KB0ROL, Brad