[CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 1997 results...some analyze

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 1997 results...some analyze
From: w5robert@blkbox.com (Robert W5AJ)
Date: Mon Nov 2 21:06:42 1998
If you examine the 1997 results you will find that G4KIV was DQ'ed for
unverifiable QSO's (BOTH MODES).   Is that info what your looking for?

% of score reduction can happen at a fast rate if it's a QSO removed that is
also
the only QSO with a multi.  The % of number QSO's removed was also given in
CQ-Contest analysis but that was not what was presented by Timo - that might
be an important number in determining DQ.

73  Robert