[CQ-Contest] '98 JIDX PHONE contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] '98 JIDX PHONE contest
From: je1cka@nal.go.jp (Tack Kumagai)
Date: Wed Nov 4 14:24:05 1998
Dear contesters

We will have the Phone JIDX(Japan International DX) contest as follows;
We've been accepting email logs and there are several Free logging soft
which support JIDX.

The charming plaques for continental leaders are ready.
We expect to have a good activities...

        ==================================
          JAPAN INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST        (rev Sept.,'98)

OBJECTIVE: For amateurs around the world(DX) to contact JA stations in
as many JA prefectures + JD1 islands as possible.
For amateurs in Japan to contact DX stations in as many DXCC countries
and CQ Zones as possible.

1. CONTEST PERIOD
Starts 1 hour(2 hour for Low Band CW) before the 2nd full weekend of
January(LF CW), April(HF CW) and November(Phone) then will finishes in
48 hours.

PHONE   Nov/13/98 2300 - Nov/15/98 2300 UTC

Operating period is maximum 30 hours of the total 48, except for
JAs, who can operate the full 48 hours.
Off period must be longer than 60 minutes length and clearly indicated
in the summary sheet.

2. BANDS:
  PHONE 3.5/7/14/21/28MHz (JAs on 3525-3575,3747-3754,3791-3805KHz)
 ========

The complete rule, email log submittion procedure or past results are
available at
WWW <http://jzap.com/je1cka/jidx/>
or
info-server
<mailto: jidx-info@ne.nal.go.jp>
 with
help
#get index
in the body of the email message.

1998 LFCW & HFCW results have been opened.
         ---------
        JIDX contest committee chairman
        Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM
        Internet: je1cka@jzap.com