[CQ-Contest] PED ver.5.11 available from PED HomePages

Subject: [CQ-Contest] PED ver.5.11 available from PED HomePages
From: kitagawa@ee.es.osaka-u.ac.jp (KITAGAWA Masahiro 北川勝浩)
Date: Fri Nov 6 18:22:42 1998
G4BVH, P.L.Reed@sussex.ac.uk wrote:
>the fix (on a QUICK) try seems to be to create a file called (anything).PED
>e.g. fred.ped and put it in the same directory as the rest of PED.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Ped5 was revised so frequently that I
distributed revised part which I received from the author and
unrevised data separately. Those who visited PED HomePage seemed to
correctly download both files as I intended.

Anyway, we have decided to distribute all necessary files in a single
zip file from PED version 5.11. Also PED can now start even if it
cannot find any data file by generating random JA/W calls. It is now
available from PED HomePage as usual.
http://www.qc.ee.es.osaka-u.ac.jp/radio/ped/ (English)
http://www.qc.ee.es.osaka-u.ac.jp/radio/ped/index-j.html (Japanese)

Enjoy!