[CQ-Contest] Field Day Results

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Field Day Results
From: bwilkinson@glasgow-ky.com (Bill 'Tate' Wilkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 7 08:51:54 1998
HI Ted and Joyce

Sorry you had so much trouble. If you had any experience in magazine
production you wouldn't be so upset. Just think if you had to write down
thousands of call signs and never make a mistake in your own hand writeing.
Do you you really think you could? Especially when copying from someone
else's input.
Chill out a little (even in 100 degree heat) and better luck next year.
Have a good day.

73     Tate     KE4KRN