[CQ-Contest] Why CQWW scores "change" PART II

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Why CQWW scores "change" PART II
From: lu5cw@geocities.com (LU5CW Ernesto Grueneberg)
Date: Sun Nov 8 13:57:05 1998
Even if the comittee does sometimes remove a good contact, I won't complain.
This is the only contest where the logs are checked at all. For instance the
WPX is terrible. I recall one particular year when I beated PY5Cw for about
1000 points(maybe a qso) and always wondered if I would have won if the
contest was the cqww, as both scores were THE SAME as the high claimed
scores. the log checking system is to cut and paste the HCS.
the same situation with arrl contests, at least for the dx side, although I
heard that maybe in the near future this could change. So hats off to the
log checkers and n6tr for the sw.

bye

Ernesto Grueneberg - LU5CW (ex LU2BRG & LU6BEG)
< mailto:lu5cw@geocities.com>
LU5CW homepage < http://surf.to/lu5cw>
LT1F homepage: < http://badpower.com.ar>
?