[CQ-Contest] Station interconnection reliability

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Station interconnection reliability
From: ludal@dmv.com (Dallas Carter)
Date: Sun Dec 6 09:34:28 1998
Well said Tom.  I, for one, have violated all of those rules and have suffered
the
consequenses you have mentioned.  The temptation is to "get it going" and then
not go back and do it right.  I am in the process of trying to rebuild to get
ready
for ARRL DX.  Hopefully there will be enough time.  I would add that the use of
high quality 100% shield coax in the station will dramatically help reduce
inter-
station interference.  Cable availability at contest time is always N-1.

73  Dallas  W3PP