[CQ-Contest] Re One Way 10m Contest Window

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re One Way 10m Contest Window
From: fisher@pldi.net (LU FISHER)
Date: Wed Dec 16 07:45:55 1998
Hi John VK4EMM -

I think you should go ahead and enter the contest, but do it conditionally,
as follows:

Be perfectly candid in your declaration - Simply indicate in the declaration
that  you followed the rules except for the one departure which was an
innocent mistake.  Add to the entry a  caveat that it  is offered only
subject to the committee's waiver of the rule.  If you do that, then, they
can't disqualify you because you have not entered.

That should force the committee to address the issue ASAP without you having
to risk the honor of being disqualified.

Good luck, Lu Fisher K5YP