[CQ-Contest] CT 9.23 & RAC winter contest?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CT 9.23 & RAC winter contest?
From: ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca (Mike & Coreen)
Date: Sat Dec 19 14:16:05 1998
Hi guys!

Had a blast in the 10m test, even though I couldn't spend more than a few hours
each day
playing. Now that I am home from College for the holidays I want to try a bit
more contesting.
We'll see you in the RAC winter contest if I can get some kind of software to
log this test!

My question is this:

I think this subject has been broached before, but is there a way to get CT v
9.23 to work in
the RAC Winter contest coming up Dec 27th?

Mults are VE provinces, CW & SSB. 160m-2m
USA/DX send RST & serial #, while VE's send RST/province
Also 10 pts for VE, 20 pts for any VE w/ sfx "RAC"
DX/USA worth 2pts.

Rules at :
http://www.rac.ca/CANWIN.htm

See you then - - If I can get CT to work...............

-Mike, ve9aa (NB)

Michael & Coreen Smith
271 Smith Rd, Waterville
Sunbury Co, NB, E2V 3V6
Canada

Coreen Past Co-President for Orchid Society of New Brunswick)

Mike's/ve9aa personal homepage is at:
http://members.tripod.com/~ve9aa/index.html
Coreen's/ve9aaa personal homepage is at:
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/2174
ICQ#22674407