[CQ-Contest] Contesting.com

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contesting.com
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Fri Dec 25 11:53:24 1998

I'm going to break two of my rules for posting to the reflectors on this
box, just this once, to acknowledge and thank the guys behind making this
stuff work so well.

Thanks to Trey, N5KO, for pitching in with me on this server.  For starting
CQ-Contest and maintaining it.  And for his sound advice and supervision.

Thanks to Jim, AD1C, who makes all of this Majordomo mail list and
Hypermail WWW mail archive stuff work so smoothly.  We are so very lucky to
have Jim making this it work.

Thanks to Dave, KM3T... when the rest of us are lost, Dave makes the
network work smoothly, keeping the spammers off the system, and making
sendmail run like a top.  When things look absolutely the worst, Dave is
the guy that figures it out and keeps me calm.  :)

Thanks to Randy, K5ZD, for helping me with the WWW site.  It takes a lot of
time.

Finally thanks to all of the list owners who deal with bouncing mail and
other list administration.

Towertalk: K7LXC, N4ZR, N5KB
3830:  AD1C
Amps: KS9K
Antennaware: AD1C
CQ-Contest: N5KO, WB5VZL, N6TR
CT-USER:  AD1C
Kids: N6TR
MULTI: AD1C
NA-USER:  AD1C
RFI: K3LR
TopBand:  W0ZV
Yaesu:  W0HUQ
TenTec: AD6CW

All these guys are the ones that deserve the credit.  Thanks to you all.

Merry Christmas everyone.

73

Bill, W4AN

Bill Fisher, W4AN (EX KM9P)