[CQ-Contest] re: SO2R

Subject: [CQ-Contest] re: SO2R
From: bogus@does.not.exist.com (bogus@does.not.exist.com)
Date: Sat Jan 23 21:12:11 1999
In a message dated 01/21/99 2:38:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, dave@egh.com
writes:

<< There are examples of exceptions in contesting, too.  How is it
 that N5TJ beat all the East Coasters in claimed score in the 1998 CQWW CW
 contest (LP)?  Didn't he know that we have an insurmountable advantage?
 He used 2 radios, but so did a bunch of East Coasters who have the locational
 advantage.  He probably didn't even have better antennas than all the East
 Coasters, although he may have better antennas than some of them.  So, how
 did he beat us? (Yes, he beat me too.)  >>

Gee Dave,

It is really UNFAIR to cloud the waters with FACTS...cut it out!  ;-)

de Doug KR2Q