[CQ-Contest] CQ 160 Log status

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160 Log status
From: thompson@mindspring.com (thompson@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 23:05:38 1999
>From the CQ 160 Contest Director

I am running several days behind on checking in e-mail logs.  Please
don't send a duplicate or send me an e-mail.

I don't have the funds right now to continue with the DX certificates
for the 1997 CQ 160.  I have not started the 1998 certificates so
please don't inquire.  If someone with deep pockets wants to pick up
doing the certificates I welcome volunteers.

Please comply with my request for a .dup log for those with over
200 Q's.  Failure to do so will result in a 3 to 10% penalty.  I use
the dup logs for cross checking. Another problem is not breaking the
mult out into W/VE and DX.  I do not use total mult but the sum of the
two as reported in CQ.

Dave K4JRB