[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX exchange

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX exchange
From: lu5cw@geocities.com (LU5CW Ernesto Grueneberg)
Date: Thu Feb 18 12:06:44 1999

regarding 5nn ttt I recall many years ago in the contest rules it read that
if you were using over 1kw you could either send RST+999 or RST+000

Anyone that :) old can confirm that?

Ernesto Grueneberg - LU5CW (ex LU2BRG & LU6BEG)
< mailto:lu5cw@geocities.com>
LU5CW homepage < http://pagina.de/lu5cw>
LT1F homepage: <http://badpower.com.ar>
?