[CQ-Contest] Need room at Crowne Plaza for Dayton

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Need room at Crowne Plaza for Dayton
From: Hank.Lonberg@harrisgrp.com (Hank Lonberg)
Date: Mon Mar 8 11:04:00 1999
     Hello all:

     It seems like I screwed up again. I'm looking for a room at the Crowne
     Plaza for this years hamvention. Thursday thru Sunday. It seems I
     couldn't make up my mind (I know, I know). If anyone has an extra room
     and doesn't need it I sure would like to hear from them. Not looking
     for a bargain price just a room. Contact by e-mail please

     Ciao  Ciao

     Hank

     -  Hank Lonberg, KR7X
     -  E-mail:  hlonberg@europa.com or hank.lonberg@harrisgrp.com
     -> Team Pantelleria - IH9P - African Italy - CQWW DX SSB
     -> http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/eudora/126/ih9p.html