[CQ-Contest] Visit to Europe

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Visit to Europe
From: lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar (lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar)
Date: Sat Mar 13 14:19:32 1999
Folks,
      Between April 2nd to April 27th, I'll be visiting
severals europeans countries (G, GM, ON, F, I, HB9, HB0
DL, OK, SM & LA).
I want to meet -if possible- some of the contesters in
that area for share some beers or a dinner.

Also,  If somebody want to practice or learn spanish for
chat or contestiing, I can help; finnaly if any HAM need a
QSL card from some of my operation, please send me a message
with your address and I'll bring with me or send these QSLs.

QSL for my operations are:

LU7DW (IOTA SA-055), LU2DW, LU4AA, CX/LU7DW (IOTA SA-057)
L20A, LO3A, L40A, LV0A, LR1C, LT0A, L3HL, LW0D, LW7EGO
LU8ERR, LW8EXF, LS7DX, LP7DX, LQ17DX, L73AA, LS0A
LR73A, L25EY, AY6D, AY7EMZ and AY7D.

73,
Claudio LU7DW     LS7D in the WPX SSB

e-mail: lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar