[CQ-Contest] "Bedless in Dayton" by K7BV

Subject: [CQ-Contest] "Bedless in Dayton" by K7BV
From: ka9fox@QTH.com (Scott Neader KA9FOX)
Date: Tue Mar 16 12:08:34 1999
At 01:07 AM 3/16/99 EST, Dennis Motschenbacher K7BV wrote:

>Put me on the list of memory challenged contesters needing a bed to flop
in at
>the Crown Plaza in Dayton.  Appreciate any leads that lead to a bed.  In my
>previous life as KZ5M I found I could party until the booze ran out...

The good news is that at the Sultans of Shwing (Thursday nite) and the
Society of Midwest Contesters (Fri-Sat nites) party suites up on the 12th
floor, the booze never runs out!  So, why not practice for those grueling
48-hour contests AND save big bucks on the hotel room... and just stay up
all night both nights!  Well leave a Miller Lite on for ya.

73 - Scott KA9FOX
INTERNET SOLUTIONS - Affordable web page design and hosting
Scott Neader (608)788-1234 / FAX (608)787-0100 / KA9FOX@QTH.com
3323 South 29th Street, La Crosse, WI  54601   / ICQ 12151451
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads:  http://www.QTH.com/Classifieds
KA9FOX Contesting & DXing Site: http://www.QTH.com/KA9FOX
Internet Solutions Home Page:   http://www.QTH.com/is