[CQ-Contest] CQ Ft. Lauderdale

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Ft. Lauderdale
From: w2xx@cloud9.net (J.P. Kleinhaus)
Date: Tue Mar 16 22:24:39 1999
Greetings:

I find that I will be in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, from tomorrow
3/17 until Monday 3/22.  There is a slight chance I'll have
some free time :-), so if there are any contest types out there
that feel like getting together for coffee or something, I'd
love to hear from you.

Unfortunately, I won't have e-mail access while there, but
I will be staying at the Marriott Courtyard on Federal Highway.
I can also be reached via my cell phone at (914) 837-3720.

73,

J.P. W2XX