[CQ-Contest] WPX Rules Question

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX Rules Question
From: ericj@kudonet.com (Eric June)
Date: Mon Mar 22 00:20:54 1999
Gang,

I have reviewed the WPX rules at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/n8bjq/98wpxrules.htm and one thing
is still not clear to me.  Are there seperate Tribander/Single Element call
area awards given for low power and high power?  Or is Tribander/Single
Element a category in itself, regardless of power?

I have a single wire antenna (135' doublet @ 30') that I use on all bands
and am trying to figure out if I should leave the amplifier off during the
contest or not.  This seemed like the most appropriate category for someone
antenna-challenged like myself.  I already asked N8BJQ but received no
response.  Thanks for any help.

73,

Eric June KU6J