SV: [CQ-Contest] New WPX Rules...

Subject: SV: [CQ-Contest] New WPX Rules...
From: n5nj@att.net (n5nj@att.net)
Date: Tue Mar 30 19:35:21 1999
Thank you for explaining the European bandplan situation
in detail Jan.

The only way to resolve this problem 100% is to get the
rest of the European community to agree not to answer
anyone listening below 7040.  If no one in Europe breaks
the bandplan, no one in the U.S. will listen there.   I
guarantee it.  It's up to you in Europe - not anyone
else - to change this behavior.

On our side, the QRM in the 7040 to 7100 portion is
awful.  The non-contesters, the RTTY, the Pactor etc etc.
It IS very difficult to find a clear spot.

73,
Bob N5NJ
--
N5NJ / V26O