[CQ-Contest] Visit to Europe & QSL cards

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Visit to Europe & QSL cards
From: lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar (lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar)
Date: Tue Mar 30 21:45:24 1999
Folks,
      As between April 2nd to April 27th, I'll be visiting
severals europeans countries (G, GW, ON, F, I, HB9, HB0, OE
DL, OK, SM & LA) and I'll bring with me some QSLs card for
all of my operations; if still some HAM need a QSL card from
some of my operations, please send me a message with your address
and I'll send these card from your own country
or from any near country

QSL for my operations are:

LU7DW (IOTA SA-055), LU4AA, CX/LU7DW (IOTA SA-057)
L20A, LO3A, L40A, LV0A, LR1C, LT0A, L3HL, LW0D,
LU8ERR, LW8EXF, LS7DX, LP7DX, LQ17DX, L73AA, LS0A
W6/LU7DW, VE2/LU7DW, KW7/LU7DW, CE2/LU7DW, LS7D
LR73A, AY6D, AY7EMZ and AY7D.

73,
Claudio LU7DW     LS7D in the WPX SSB

e-mail: lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar