[CQ-Contest] new CQWW CD...WOW!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] new CQWW CD...WOW!
From: ka9fox@QTH.com (Scott Neader KA9FOX)
Date: Sun Apr 18 11:53:56 1999
>As far as I'm concerned, this is a MUST for EVERY contester.  And NO, I
don't
>get any money from it (for that price, they can't take in much anyway) ...I
>just LOVE it and wanted to let everyone know!  THANKS Bob!
>
>de Doug KR2Q

The only thing missing from this raving review is where to get it! :-)

Champion Radio has them on their web site for $25 + shipping:

http://www.championradio.com (click on 'publications')

73 - Scott KA9FOX
INTERNET SOLUTIONS - Affordable web page design and hosting
Scott Neader (608)788-1234 / FAX (608)787-0100 / KA9FOX@QTH.com
3323 South 29th Street, La Crosse, WI  54601   / ICQ 12151451
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads:  http://www.QTH.com/Classifieds
KA9FOX Contesting & DXing Site: http://www.QTH.com/KA9FOX
Internet Solutions Home Page:   http://www.QTH.com/is