[CQ-Contest] Logging SW support Telnet cluster?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Logging SW support Telnet cluster?
From: rthorne@tcac.net (Richard Thorne)
Date: Wed Apr 21 11:01:23 1999
Writelog does a very nice job with this.

I use a cable modem via an ethernet card (doesn't eat up a com port).
Writelog can connect to a telnet cluster and send in the packet spots,
works great.

I'm sure it will work with a conventional phone dialer.  You just need
to be connected to the internet prior to starting writelog.  With my
cable modem I'm always connected to the internet.