[CQ-Contest] RSGB 7Mhz Contest - List of Logs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RSGB 7Mhz Contest - List of Logs
From: wylie@scotsboy.sol.co.uk (Tom Wylie)
Date: Thu Apr 22 18:42:15 1999
The undernoted list is the logs reveived - if your log is NOT her - e-mail me
by return
73 de tom
gm4fdm

G0DEZ, G0IGP, GOLII, G2AFV, G2HLU, G3GLL, G3HZL, G3LHJ, G3RSD, G3UFY, G3CQO,
G3VYI, G3ZGC, G4KDL, G4RCG, GW3SB, GW3YDX, 4K9W, DF1SZ, DF4WQ, DK5ZX, DL2BQD,
DL2OM, DL3BRA, DL3DRN, DL3ZAI, DL7USA, A6ZY, F6ACC, G0ADH, G3BPM, G3GMM,
G3HEJ,
G3JKY, G3MPB, G3ZDD, G5MY, GM3CFS, GW0KZW, HA8TI, JA1AB, JF2FIU, JJ4IYG,
JM4WUZ,
K9GY, LY2FF, LY2FN, LY3BA, LZ1IQ, LZ2GS, LZ3HI, M0AJT, OK1AYY, OK1DKM, OK1DSA,
OK1FCA, OK1KGR, OK1TJ, OK1URY, OM3CDN, OM3UN, OM4JD, PA3AMA, PA3BEJ, PA3DUS,
PA4DO, PA4GF, PI4GAZ, PY2DBU, RA3UAG, RA4NF, RA6ATN, RK3BA, RK9AY, RU3DG,
RW4DA, RX3DQU, RX9FB, S51T, SM5AOG, SM5BDY, SM6NM,SP3VT, U5WF, UA9APA, UR5EIT,
UR7VA, UT8AS, VE1BN, VE7CPN/W4, VK4XW, VK8AV/3, W2EZ, W3DAD, W7DRA/4, W9GXR,
YL2NK, YT7KF, YU1AAV, YU7SF

DE DAH DE DAH DIT
DE DE DE DAH DE DAH!