[CQ-Contest] Busted calls, penalties etc....

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Busted calls, penalties etc....
From: n9vt@comteck.com (Michael Kasrich)
Date: Fri May 7 00:13:16 1999
Hey keep up the good work with the checking.  I lost a number of qsos
and a Mult (yes it hurts me severely to admit it in public) but my pay
check will not be less because of the lost Qs.  I will however start
looking into all the database stuff in TR to try and minimize errors.
For this year good bye sweep and top 10 maybe next year.

nine cee (as in AJ)

(I still swear that the VO1 gave me "A" and not "B")