[CQ-Contest] Busted Q's, and similar

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Busted Q's, and similar
From: n5ul@wtaccess.com (Charles W. Shaw)
Date: Fri May 7 02:24:06 1999
Hello again; and George, thanks for pointing out that--

        I did a poor job of saying what I was thinking when I said:
>Also, if I were Tree or others involved;  I think I would find it very
>difficult to believe that a machine could be made to do *exactly* what Rule
>7 presently says!

As one example:   Sub-Rules 1, 2, and 6 say "may be", while Sub-Rules 3, 4,
5, and 7 say "will be".  It seems to me that the writers intended that some
judgement latitude  would be exercised for 1, 2 and 6, but there is no
latitude for the others.

Also, it seems that the "2%" mentioned in 1. is not applied rigidly at
present.

Basically, I just meant that humans still need to be ultimately responsible
for the final say in some instances.

73,  Charles - N5UL