[CQ-Contest] Super-duper-pooper check database function of TR, etc.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Super-duper-pooper check database function of TR, etc.
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: Fri May 7 09:47:03 1999
> So now we need to do a survey and see if those people using TR
> with an exchange database did better than those without.

My experience with this feature is that there are two problems with it:

1. The data changes more from year to year than you error rate.
2. It distracts you too much from listening to what is being sent.

For me, I think I have a LOWER error rate without it.

73 Tree N6TR

"We don't use the weapons - we just build them".